Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ridiculously behind

What does it say about me that I'm consistently behind on every book I read for this blog? Is there anyone that wants to analyze this and get back to me? Or maybe I don't want to know. The only book that I actually finished reading a week before the end of the month was A Little Princess and that was the only children's book I've read.

And to complete this blog so it doesn't look like a grand, rhetorical question about my psyche, I will add that I'm mostly enjoying Huckleberry Finn, despite the procrastination. The weird thing is that I like to read before bed but lately that's been hard. I just can't keep my eyes open after 11pm. I suppose this could be seen as a good, healthy thing, but I am behind on my reading.

Note to self: renew efforts!

1 comment: