Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I don't know how to not say fail

You know when your friend doesn't call you back for a substantial period of time and then suddenly you happen across each other at the bookstore and it's awkward and neither of you has anything to say to the other and you both just wish that you could leave without reading the excerpt chapter of City of Fallen Angels that you came there to read?*

That's the exact same kind of awkward it is for me to tell you that I did not, in fact, read The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn in its entirety but still have approximately a third of it to go. But um, I did move this blog to Blogger, so that's something, right?

But I'm going to finish it. Possibly whilst I start The Belle Jar by Sylvia Plath which is, according to the reliable source of me, the next book I will be reading. It's on hold at the library.

Insanity. Looking forward to it. Hopefully, you are, too.

*Regardless of how much the accounts in this incredibly running on sentece may lead you to believe this happened to me, it did not. I swear it. Jeez people, I'm not Lemony Snicket. Trust me.

1 comment:

  1. THE BELL JAR IS THE BEST BOOK EVER
    It's up there, at least. READ IT. READ IT NOW.

    ReplyDelete